Tuesday 11 January 2011

Aloha and Bienvenue!

Ok, so first things first… welcome to my blog! I’m not going to lie, it’s going to be pretty dull reading for anyone who isn’t me and doesn’t ‘get’ my sense of humour, so either close your browser now or forever hold your peace.

Basically I wanted to start blogging because a – it’s a good way to better ye olde writing skills, b – it gives me something more productive to do than google things like ‘onesies for adults’ and c – it frees my very good friends of having to listen to my pointless rambling. (Although now I’ll just be spamming them with it instead.) 

There’s not going to be any particular rhyme or reason to what I blog about, it’s just going to be whatever pops into my tiny brain when the clock strikes blog ‘o’ clock!

Joey xx


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you also live in Woking? You should visit Woking News Farce. It's grrrrrreat.

    ReplyDelete